Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Greetings from Lapland!


A little late, as I've been sans Internet most of this trip the past couple of weeks, but festive best wishes from the home of Santa Claus. I hope the (other) big guy in red brought you something nice for Christmas, but more importantly, that you got to share some good times with great friends and family.

I've been doing a little reading on this trip - trying to read books set in or near the places I'm travelling (SIBERIAN RED by Sam Eastland for the St Petersburg leg, THE THREE EVANGELICALS by Fred Vargas for Paris, and now THE DEMON OF DAKAR by Kjell Erikson for Scandinavia - didn't have anything Finnish crime fiction handy, so a new-to-me Swedish author had to do).

It's been an interesting 2012, memorable in a lot of ways, and I'm looking forward to an even better 2013. I hope you all are too. Keep an eye out for a few changes/improvements here at Crime Watch. And if there is anything you'd like to see more or less of, please do let me know. I'm always open to feedback, good and bad. Comments are always appreciated - I know Blogger doesn't always make it easy to comment, but I do love it when you take the time. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Craig: Happy New Year! Every Canadian will take issue with Finland claiming Santa Claus as a resident of their nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig - that handwriting in the snow is too neat to be yours - who wrote that really?

    ReplyDelete